Terms & Conditions
These Terms & Conditions of Use (the Terms) constitute the terms by which you (the User) may make use of our website, Crezu.lk (the Website). Use of the Website includes but is not limited to visiting, browsing, or providing personal information to register to use the Website.
We recommend carefully reading these Terms before using the Website. They apply directly to your use of the Website. Downloading or printing a copy of these Terms for future reference is permitted. You are responsible for ensuring you are aware of the contents of these Terms and how they may influence your use of the Website.
By making use of the Website, you do confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply with them. If you do not agree to these Terms, we request that you exit the Website immediately and refrain from using our services.
Crezu is a trading name of Fininity Ltd, which is registered in Estonia (Company no. 14523902), Registered Office; Tartu mnt 52-166, 10115 Tallinn, Estonia.
Crezu.lk is owned and operated by Fininity Ltd.
We are not a Lender nor a Provider. Therefore, we will never provide financing directly to you. We provide an online loan matching service. We will introduce Lenders or Providers of financial services to you. By submitting an application on our Website, you give your consent for Fininity Ltd to match your application with one of the Lenders or Providers in our network. In real time, we will then present your application to one or more of our Lenders or Providers, depending on their lending criteria, until one of our Lenders or Providers accepts your application or all Lenders and Providers decline to accept your application. If a Lender or Provider chooses to accept your application, you will be forwarded to a page on the Lender or Provider’s Website. (If the Lender or Provider does not work online, we may present you with a screen that gives you information and contact details relating to the Lender or Provider that accepts you.)
In all cases, we will only forward you to a Lender or Provider who has looked over your application and accepted it on the basis of believing they can provide a loan to you. We may be paid a fee by the Lender or Provider for connecting you to them
There will never be any obligation for you to take the loan from them. We recommend reading each Lender or Provider’s terms and conditions carefully in order to make an informed decision on whether their offer is best for you. Should you have any doubts, we recommend contacting the Lender or Provider before agreeing to any financing with them.
Any representations of cash amounts available for borrowing, repayment periods, or interest rates given on the Lender or Provider Websites are purely given as a representative example relating to the product. These representative examples are not given as a quote of what the Lender or Provider will actually offer you. Therefore, they are not given as a guarantee and cannot be used as a warranty.
Due to the fact that we never provide any loans or financial services directly to you, any representative rate examples on Lender or Provider websites are entirely out of our control. In addition, the decision to offer any loan is up to the Lender or Provider; we never have any control or bearing over the decision to extend or withhold a loan.
The Lender or Provider will perform a background assessment on you before reaching any decision or extending any offer. This may or may not include a full assessment of your past and present credit history.
- We permit access to the Website on a temporary basis. We reserve the right to amend, withdraw, or delay the service provided on the Website without notice. We are not liable if the Website is unavailable at any time, for any period, or for any reason.
- Occasionally, we may restrict access to parts or all of the Website to registered users.
- Fininity Ltd does not in any way claim that the information contained in this Website is verified, comprehensive, accurate, or complete. It shall accept no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this Website or for any reliance placed by any person on the information.
- We intend to update the Website regularly. We may add to, alter, or delete its contents at any time. Should it be necessary, we may suspend access to the Website or withdraw it indefinitely.
- We do reserve the right to post changes on the Website and alter these terms and conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to review our Website’s terms and conditions regularly. Using this website after a change has been posted will signify your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Any links provided to other sites or third-party resources are provided only for your information. We do not have any control over the contents of these resources or sites. We accept no responsibility nor liability for them or for any damage or loss that you may incur from your use of them.
You are only permitted to use our iframe form and Website for lawful purposes. You are not permitted to use our Website/form:
- In any way that breaches any local, national, or international laws or regulations.
- In any way that is fraudulent or unlawful, or that has any fraudulent or unlawful effect.
- to transmit through the form or upload any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material.
- to transmit through the form or upload any computer viruses, malware, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we exclude all warranties, representations, conditions, or other Terms that may apply to this Website or any content on it, whether explicit or implicit.
- We cannot and will not guarantee that any Lender or Provider will authorize any individual loan application. This may be a direct or indirect result of various factors, including a systems failure, issues which are unforeseeable or outside of our control or that of the Lender, or Provider, or incorrectly provided information.
- Unless we have been negligent, have failed to act in accordance with these Terms and Conditions, or are otherwise required by the Philippine law, we will not be liable for any loss you may suffer. Should you fail to use this form with reasonable care and in accordance with these terms and conditions, or should we discover or be notified that you have fraudulently used this form, we, along with the Lender or Provider, reserve the right to charge you for any reasonable costs that we may incur as we take action to recover any monies owed as a result and stop you from using the form.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Intellectual Property Rights (including but not limited to any and all database rights, rights in know-how, rights and patents in inventions (in all cases, whether registered or unregistered, and including all rights to apply for registration), rights in designs, and all other intellectual or industrial property rights in any jurisdiction) in any content, written information, materials, processes, or data contained in or to this Website belong to Fininity Ltd or its licensed source. All rights of Fininity Ltd in such Intellectual Property Rights are hereby reserved.
- You are permitted to print off a copy and download extracts of any page(s) from the Website and keep it for your personal use.
- You are not permitted to modify the paper or digital copies of any Website materials in any way. You are not permitted to use any illustrations, photographs, audio or video sequences or any graphics separately from any text.
Once you submit your application, the Lender or Provider may employ credit referencing and fraud prevention agencies to inform relevant decisions. As credit checks and credit reference agencies aid in preventing fraudulent applications, we ask you to agree to this use of your data and to ensure your identity is protected.
You must always provide accurate and true information. Misleading information will be regarded as a knowing breach of our terms. It is also likely to breach any Lender or Provider agreement. Knowingly providing misleading information may result in criminal charges.
If any third parties have been authorized by you to act on your behalf, any information that third party gives will be contractually binding on you. Should you choose to submit a joint application for financing or a loan via the Website, each party will be dealt with as a client acting with one another’s consent. If one party of the joint application enters into and receives correspondence, it shall be assumed that any and all communication is with both parties.
We may communicate with you by telephone, SMS, post, email and/or automated messages to provide alerts relating to your application, information, and/or services that may be of interest to you.
The Website & form is operated and controlled in the Republic of the Philippines. These Terms along with any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. You irrevocably agree to yield to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Philippine courts by using the Website.
Removing Your Personal Information
If you wish to assert your right to be forgotten and request the removal or deletion of your personal information, please visit https://unsub.crezu.net/gdpr?country=LK or email email@example.com.
We strive to ensure that our service to you is always satisfactory. However, should you wish to submit a formal complaint, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.